Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Save money

Lp1331 1p1331 wrote:
As stupid and obnoxious GEIKO's ads are, Progressive.com's are worse.
That idiotic Flo woman is the most repulsive person I have ever seen on
TV, surpassing even the late Billy Mays. And those ads are literally
every five minutes on nearly every network I watch. I wouldn't be the
least bit surprised if the ad manager(s) for that company were taking
payoffs from the competition. Larry

No way! I still have Billy Mays and his ugly bearded face screaming at
me from the grave, but, Flo? I love Flo and I love the lizard. Too
many repeats, and when I surf to avoid commercials all of the other
channels are in commercial mode. Sick of all of them, and I can't think
of anything, other than Era detergent, that I have ever bought based on
a TV commercial.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Lp1331 1p1331 wrote:
As stupid and obnoxious GEIKO's ads are, Progressive.com's are worse.
That idiotic Flo woman is the most repulsive person I have ever seen on
TV, surpassing even the late Billy Mays. And those ads are literally
every five minutes on nearly every network I watch. I wouldn't be the
least bit surprised if the ad manager(s) for that company were taking
payoffs from the competition. Larry

No way! I still have Billy Mays and his ugly bearded face screaming at me
from the grave, but, Flo? I love Flo and I love the lizard. Too many
repeats, and when I surf to avoid commercials all of the other channels
are in commercial mode. Sick of all of them, and I can't think of
anything, other than Era detergent, that I have ever bought based on a TV
commercial.

Billy is the over all hands down King of obnoxious TV ads ...I thought that
was a given.......I was just refering just to the many , many auto insurance
ads...Sort of a subsection....The Clown Woman was kinda funny at first but
like fingernails on a chaulk board , it gets to you...

The pile of money with eyes Geiko ads are VERY annoying as well and deserves
an honorable mention....Somebody's watching youuuu , my ass....LOL...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"benick" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
Lp1331 1p1331 wrote:
[...]

Does the name Flo and two axe handle ass have anything in common?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

SteveB wrote:

The pile of money with eyes Geiko ads are VERY annoying as well and
deserves an honorable mention....Somebody's watching youuuu , my
ass....LOL...

Does the name Flo and two axe handle ass have anything in common?

Meet Flo here (with you'd hit it pic):
http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Progr... SEA&gt1=36010

Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:37:09 -0400, "
wrote:

Lp1331 1p1331 wrote:
As stupid and obnoxious GEIKO's ads are, Progressive.com's are worse.
That idiotic Flo woman is the most repulsive person I have ever seen on
TV, surpassing even the late Billy Mays. And those ads are literally
every five minutes on nearly every network I watch. I wouldn't be the
least bit surprised if the ad manager(s) for that company were taking
payoffs from the competition. Larry

No way! I still have Billy Mays and his ugly bearded face screaming at
me from the grave, but, Flo? I love Flo and I love the lizard. Too
many repeats, and when I surf to avoid commercials all of the other
channels are in commercial mode. Sick of all of them, and I can't think
of anything, other than Era detergent, that I have ever bought based on
a TV commercial.

I love Flo, too. I also love Vanessa of the Orbitz commercials. And
the lizard is cute. But I still don't have Progressive or GEICO
insurance as they can't match what I have had for the last 15+ years.

Save money HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 August 18th 09 04:26 PM
Save Your Money [email protected] UK diy 1 October 16th 07 09:23 PM
trying to save money Stumpysam10 Woodturning 5 October 15th 04 06:18 AM