Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive[_2_] Clive[_2_] is offline

Default An exciting Lidl purchase

"Calvin Sambrook" wrote in message
I was visiting my partner's parents today an MIL had just bought a shower
head from Lidl. Being a helpful soul I offered to fit it - easy bonus
points! After just a few minutes it was back in the box and I was left
wondering how many people will be calling the likes of TMH to replace
their
electric showers or deal with the flood from the water tank.

The box proclaims "A relaxing shower experience with reduced water
consumption" and "Water saving function thanks to high pressure
technology".
What that means is that there is a valve between the hose and the head
which
allows the user to reduce or shut off the water during use *at the shower
head*.
Now in continental Europe where all water systems are high pressure hot
and
cold that's probably fine but here in the UK where we have a nice mix
including high pressure cold with low pressure hot as well as
heat-as-you-go
electric things will get interesting. And not a warning in sight.

A relaxing shower experience. Not.

Your incompetance is of no interest to anyone - apart from those who are
now laughing at you.