Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Daniels Steve Daniels is offline

Default RANT: About LED flashlights

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:54:25 -0400, against all advice, something
compelled "Stormin Mormon" ,
to say:

This ad says it's combination Xenon (filament high
intensity) and LED. I would expect a Xenon bulb to blow away
a LED.

I have headlights from the planet Xenon, and the owner's manual
specifically warns against messing with them yourself. High
voltage and pressure is mentioned. I was losing a light, and the
dealer said it might be due to a faulty bulb, igniter, or control
module.

With all of that in mind, one must wonder how one gets all of
that into a flashlight.

--

Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will
have to ram it down their throats.