Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Dishwasher Rinse Agent Or Drying Agent ?

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello,

Just got a new Dishwasher.
Came with a small botle of Jet Dry; the Rinse liquid.

Saw in the store today, that Jet Dry also has a bottle of Drying Liquid.
This bottle also says that a Rinse Agent is not needed with it.

Sure is confusing.

Which do I want to put into my machine's rinse dispenser ?
Why ?

What are the differences between the two ?
What do you folks use ?

Thanks,
B.

The drying liquid is for when you don't use the powered dry cycle on your
machine to save energy. Never tried it so I don't know how well it works.

I use the regular Jet Dry and the sani-cycle and everything comes out
perfect with glassware that sparkles. I see no reason to try anything else.