Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob[_21_] Rob[_21_] is offline

Default An exciting Lidl purchase

Peter Parry wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:13:57 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Since you rarely get anything free from this direction I agreed to
accept it, whatever it was.

It is a greenwasher. You have now officially saved a Friends of the
Sod certified 6,000 litres of (possibly organic) carbon water per
person per year and delayed global warming by 3.4 nanoseconds.

They are becoming quite popular because every idiot greenies think
that by sending them out to people to put in draws you are "doing
something". Its the same scheme that gets you inundated with low life
low light CFL bulbs to put in a draw.

As every greeny knows "doing something" is far more important than
"achieving something" (mainly because achieving something involves
nuclear energy and Greenpiece members must put their fingers in their
ears and hum loudly when that is mentioned).

I understand what you're driving at, but what's the point of heating and
using more water than you need?

Rob