Posted to alt.home.repair

Default RANT: About LED flashlights

http://www.sportsauthority.com/produ...LAID=130034330
This was the closest I could find, online. It's 3C, not 2C.
This ad says it's combination Xenon (filament high
intensity) and LED. I would expect a Xenon bulb to blow away
a LED.

Where did you get yours? What did it cost?

I looked at a couple ads for Maglite LED, and they didn't
list lumens output. Also checked Maglite web site, but could
not find the lumens listed, either.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Nate Nagel" wrote in message

The "Task Force" 3W LED flashlight kicks a Mag-Lite's ass
anyway, unless
you're talking about bulk and weight. I have both a 3-D
Mag-Light and a
2-C Task Force and the TF is way brighter and has a more
even beam pattern.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.