Posted to alt.home.repair

Default RANT: About Ray-O-Vac batteries!

Flashlight scares people, but the semi automatic pistol with
high capacity magazine is just fine? I find that astounding.

I was chatting with an old man, in the hallway of my church,
a couple weeks ago. He mentioned my pocket full of pens. I
replied that not all are pens, one's a thermostat screw
driver, and one's a utility knife. As I pulled it out, I saw
his eyes grow wide. He probably doesn't even own a knife for
the kitchen.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

The 5 cell MagLite, being thick aluminum, will not break.
That is why
they are the choice of police officers.

Some departments have banned them from the worn belt for
that reason-
looks and is perceived too much like a club. Scares and
offends the
populace.

--
aem sends...