Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default blowing dust off screens

"Denise in NH" wrote in message
Hi, I'm new here and can't help much with major repairs, but cleaning
screens is easy. I put them in the bath tub, spray a little of your
favorite cleaner on them, then hit them with the shower spray hose.
Takes only a few seconds per screen. Then I wipe the bottoms and place
them right back in the windows, they're dry in minutes.

Trying to clean them with air or a brush is way too messy, dust flying
everywhere. Hot water spray in the bath tub is the way to go.

I'm really enjoying this group and learning a lot.

Denise

Welcome Denise...That is how the wife taught me how to clean screens as
well....Works slick......Maine here....We're almost neighbors...LOL... ; )