Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Frig repair or buy a new one?

"willshak" wrote in message

I've never had a problem with Sears repairmen/women.
They came in Sears trucks.
Two specific incidents I had with the warranty work.
The repairman found a 10 penny nail in the pump, which didn't damage the
pump. My fault, yet it wrote it up as something else.
Another repairman who showed up, when I was working and my wife was home,
took time out from fixing the dryer to remove a tick from my dog.
I would never have a second thought about using Sears for warranty work.

Sears is a big outfit with lots of service centers. Like any large outfit,
some are good, some not so good. I guess you have one of the better ones.
Same with installers at HD and Lowes or any other chain store.