Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT-World's Smallest Political Quiz

For the record, the thing said I'm a Centrist, but graphically I
appear
to be right at the intersection of leftist, centrist, and statist.
Who knew?

On Aug 20, 6:57*pm, "
wrote:
The quiz is interesting, but far too superficial to be realistic, IMO.

I concur. "Government should not censor", but people and the media
should have the good sense to censor themselves. (I'd certainly like
to hear
a helluva lot less about the Octomom.)

Most of the questions were that way. Hard to agree or disagree
definitively
with the issue as stated so simplistically.

The older I get, the less Libertarian I am. I've come to recognize
that most
people are too dumb to pour **** out of a boot, much less act out of
"enlightened self interest". They're woefully short on enlightenment,
and long on (misguided) self interest.

Cindy Hamilton