Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT-World's Smallest Political Quiz

George wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Frank wrote:
Me too. Says I'm a Libertarian but I call myself Conservative.
Not sure of their definitions.

Libertarians are like the Celtic warriors the English Kings hired to
fight their wars; loyal, fierce warriors, and mean as hell. You just
wouldn't want them to, you know, actually RUN things.

Libertarians believe that only the most minimal government is
required. What would there be to "run"?

Your betters have -- at one time or another -- decided that we can't live
without groups to study, regulate, eliminate, or otherwise bother certrain
activities. As a result, we can't live without the following (short list -
there are several hundred such groups in the Executive Branch):

The American Battle Monuments Commission
Grain Inspection, Packers, and Stockyards Administration
National Telecommunications and Information Administration
Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board
Committee for Purchase from People Who are Blind or Severely Disabled
Committee for Compliance with Textile Agreements
Indian Arts & Crafts Board
Interagency Council on Homelessness
Japan-United States Friendship Commission
National Indian Gaming Commission

And several hundred other bureaus, commissions, agencies, councils, czars,
administrations, offices, boards, committees, packs, herds, gaggles, and
groupies. Plus all the corresponding collections opposed to the goals,
policies, actions, rules, or memberships of the foregoing.