Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Good Lawn Mowers

On Aug 21, 10:04*am, Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
On Aug 21, 9:10 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:20:40 -0700 (PDT), Andrew VK3BFA

wrote:
On Aug 18, 12:16 pm, Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:48 am, Tim Wescott wrote:

The Lawnmower That Refuses To Die

Get a pair of sheep - low maintenance, automatic height adjustment,
auto steering, recycles grass to motive fuel, *conversational ability
on par with most wingers, and you can eat them if they start plotting
against you....

Andrew VK3BFA.

Well, you didn't need to modify the post Gunner - I didn't specify
right or left. (Not being paranoid, are you?) Extremists of both
persuasions are a danger to us all......ignorance, prejudice,stupidity
- neither side has a monopoly on them.
Andrew VK3BFA.

But we still like you extremists.

And where did I modify the post? *You are one of the anal types who
simply has to remove everything in some vain hope of saving bandwidth?

Gunner

*Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
*wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
*something damned nasty to all three of them.

You know where you modified it Gunner, unless early dementia is
kicking in. And for the benefit of anyone interested (not many, I
know) if you all read Gunners reply to my original reply to the post,
you will see he has inserted the word "left" in fron of wingers......
Gunner, if thats the best you can do, the populace of America must be
sleeping peacefully at night, knowing people like you are eternally
vigilant...

Andrew VK3BFA.

Actually, we sleep well at night knowing that people like him are
completely impotent.