Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pointing

In article
,
Bolted wrote:
Yes, it's clear that Dave was talking about something else, but "raised"
and "weatherstruck" don't go together in my experience. That's why I
tried to clarify if he meant strap pointing or something else.

Ahh, what I think of as weatherstruck is 'weatherstruck and cut', live
and learn.

http://www.brick.org.uk/mortar-joint-profiles.html

That doesn't show the type used here. It's sort of raised about 3mm proud
of the brick face. With a slope to the top. Perhaps it is a local thing.
My architect was good at that. ;-)

--
*I didn't drive my husband crazy -- I flew him there -- it was faster

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.