Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default New Dishwasher Problem: Thoughts On ?

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello,

Just got a new KitchenAid Dishwasher.
Will obviously get their installer back, but thought I would also ask
here, as most of you folks seem to be expewrts in most everything.

Does a miserable job cleaning.

"May" have found the problem, but perhaps not ?

Looked inside, and see that the 4-Arm water spinner rubs/hits some tube in
the back of the tub's interior.
Probably a tolerance buildup, or... ?

Mine is running right now so I can't look but 1/8" clearance does not see
correct. We've had our KA for four years now and every dish is perfect if
loaded properly. A couple of times something got improperly loaded and it
did into get the spray, but that is maybe 4 items in 4 years. Great
machine.