Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT-World's Smallest Political Quiz

Frank wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:05:47 -0400, jeff_wisnia
wrote:

This one has been around for quite a while, but it only came to my
attention today.

Try it if you haven't already:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

Jeff (A centrist per tha quiz)

From the site! "According to your answers, the political group that
agrees with you most is..."

Saying that group agrees with your answers most, not that you are a
centrist?

LIBERTARIANS agree with me most. "support maximum liberty in both
personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller
government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from
coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual
responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote
private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market,
and defend civil liberties.

I thought it would another answer, like Mr. Bean or such.

Me too. Says I'm a Libertarian but I call myself Conservative.
Not sure of their definitions.

I think their descriptions are accurate. If you want smaller government
for example you aren't a conservative.