Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water sprayer

And, how does one get the water into the tank? I guess you
could adapt to the water hose outside your house. Most
refrigerant tanks now days have a one way valve, so you
can't refill them.

In any case, I did an Ebay search for 12 volt pressure
washer, and found a gazoony that's billed as strong powerful
stream, or gentle enough to spray a dog. I ordered one, and
will test it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

Make one. Find an empty refrigerant canister of the
appropriate size, and
hook a hose to the valve. You can get kits to convert these
to air tanks
that have a Schrader valve so you can pressurize them with
compressed air.
If you get one with a dip tube that would be best, but if
you cant find one,
just invert the can to squirt water.

--

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in
the tube, then
they come up with this striped stuff.