Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Water sprayer

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Need something, one or two galons. That I can pump up and
rinse dust out of equipment. Compressed air doesn't clean
well enough. Gotta be water. The garden sprayers from the
store are the right idea. But, the new ones with the plastic
wand just don't have the flow.

Make one. Find an empty refrigerant canister of the appropriate size, and
hook a hose to the valve. You can get kits to convert these to air tanks
that have a Schrader valve so you can pressurize them with compressed air.
If you get one with a dip tube that would be best, but if you cant find one,
just invert the can to squirt water.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.