Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water sprayer

Gonna try one of these (on order).

has a length of 179 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 25 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/mevkza
[Open in new window]
Or, give your recipients confidence with a preview TinyURL:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/mevkza
[Open in new window]

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message ...
Need something, one or two galons. That I can pump up and
rinse dust out of equipment. Compressed air doesn't clean
well enough. Gotta be water. The garden sprayers from the
store are the right idea. But, the new ones with the plastic
wand just don't have the flow.

Years ago, I used a kiddy toy fire extinguisher, and that
worked reasonably well. But, it's only about 20 ounces, and
only lasts for one quick squirt.

Best I've found have been the Roundup sprayers, with the
brass wand and pump top. A pressurized water fire
extinguisher would do a nice job, but would look a bit
strange.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus