Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default Holy Crap, Batman!

"Cheri" wrote in message
wrote in message

Next time there are no off topic posts for a time, it would be nice if
everybody resists the urge to comment upon it.

What a bunch of two year olds.

I see you couldn't resist either, though I would have thought you were
older than two.

Cheri

You will have to pardon Salty. He is either under the age where one
acquires a sense of humor and participates with others to play games, or
he's just a crusty old fart who has lost (or never had) his sense of humor,
and is unable to play well with others (of any age).

Salty is on my do not answer list. And, contrary to his own words, is a
heavy participant in OT discussions.

HTH