Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Palin stands by 'death panel' claim

RCM only

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:58:49 -0500, the infamous Lookout
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:51:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim Shoppa
wrote:

I, for one, welcome Obama's new death panels, and would like to remind
him that as a long-term registered Democrat, nobody is more qualified
than me to decide who lives and who dies.

Good to see another idiot has come out of the wood work

www.rihlp.org/pubs/Your_life_your_choices.pdf This is the actual
booklet they're referring to. Has anyone read it? It's a how-to on
preparing a personalized living will/durable health pact or power of
attorney.

What the hell is the problem with everyone? Crikey!

--
You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of
OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be