T.

Default Craftsman Table Saws

Wed, Nov 12, 2003, 1:27pm (EST-3) (KirkH) wants to
know:
snip I have read enough of the "they're all crap!" posts; but I would
like to hear exactly why people feel this way. snip

I think many of those people have never owned, or even used one,
and are just parroting others. I am always a bit leery when someone
says something is no good, without stating their reason(s) for saying
so.

For me, a Craftsman saw would be an upgrade. However, budget (lack
thereof), and shop space (also lack thereof), call for me sticking with
my present saw ($80 Harbor Freight), and my saw sled. They both do what
I need them to, so no prob.

But, if anyone feels the desire to present me with their Craftsman
saw, I will gladly pay the shipping.

JOAT
Of course I don't think you're a complete idiot. Some parts are
missing.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 12 Nov 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/