Posted to alt.home.repair
Winston Winston is offline

Default Electric mower / trimmer?

dpb wrote:
Winston wrote:
Joe wrote:

(...)

Roundup, of course.

Hi Joe.

My friend has tried several applications of Roundup.
These weeds laugh it off.

(Well, OK they dry out and go from green to straw
color. But they do not pull out of the ground with
less than several hundred pounds of force and have
a very strong, fibrous stalk.)

Pictures...???

Pictures are not convenient at the moment.
Not a problem though. Just envision a single stalk
about 1/4" to 3/8" inch in diameter, sticking about
3' to 4' in the air. They grow like a science fiction
experiment. They are completely absent in lots
surrounding hers and only appeared in her lot within
the last three years. Really spooky.

Contact local extension office and find out what they are...

Our extension office has been closed for about 5 years.

Thanks!

--Winston