Posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home
Dave Starling Dave Starling is offline

Default Cuprinol Power Sprayer

"slider" wrote in ...
Hi

I purchased a Cuprinol Power Sprayer at the weekend, it was half price in
my local B&Q. *I have a 9 litre tub of Cuprinol Ducksback with approx half
left. It states in bold that this is not suitable for spraying. *Is this

Suggest you take the sprayer back before you use it as they are not
fit for purpose. I too bought it for £9 via a pricematch a few months
ago. Complete waste of time even with the Cuprinol own brand
sprayable. It covered around half a panel before the nozzle blocked
up. In the end I took the nozzle off and laid the new panels on the
ground. I used the device to just pump the preservative onto the
panels before brushing manually to cover the panel.

After painting all the panels I sold the sprayer at a car boot for a
fiver. The chap said he wanted to spray creosote with it so wasn't
likely to block up. I didn't argue nor question him breathing in the
creosote mist and took the £5. I suppose the £4 it cost me was kinda
worth it for me not having to dip brush in said preservative 100's of
times!

Dave