Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Neat Wiring

drugs began to take hold. I remember TheOldFellow
saying something like:

While renovating a bathroom, I came across the original wiring in the
loft for the bedroom and en-suite. Compared with the usual rat's nest
in the rest of the house this was just such a joy to find. It dates
from 1992-ish. Most professional electricians fail to impress,
but... "Well done that man!"

http://bit.ly/exxSN

Possibly ex-services or aircraft spark, perhaps an apprentice before
getting corrupted by sloppy work practices. Sure as **** wasn't somebody
who was getting paid a flat rate for the day/job.

It might even have been the previous owner.