Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Elite 795.7519 fridge. Leaking water reservoir

We never doubted you.

Please, write again, tell us how it all resolves. We can
learn from this, also.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"John" wrote in message

Yep. With that explanation I was able to separate out the
hoses.

The hoses leading into the reservoir was very, very tight.
There doesn't
appear to be any problem with the reservoir so once I get a
replacement
reservoir (that I broke), I'll have to find the real cause
of the leak.

I noticed that the hole of the gray elbow leading into the
reservoir was
slightly different than the hole leading into the hose. I
took a close
up photograph since I'll never be able to remember which
goes where later.

Of course, now that I've disassembled the hoses, the whole
process seems
so simple and obvious. Silly me.

Case closed. Thank you.