Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Elite 795.7519 fridge. Leaking water reservoir

Hmm. Sounds like a diabolical simple thing. Somewhat
diabolical like the GM inline fuel filter, that goes into
the two flexible lines. My friend's Buick Station wagon has
one. Once you understand, they are so totally simple to
remove and replace.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

I just don't get it. The red ring is exerting so little
pressure that I
can't see how sliding or removing the ring is going to
have any effect
at all. I've tried just about everything (obviously not
the right
thing) to no avail. I've tugged, pushed, pulled and
squeezed.

I feel so dumb.

The red ring was just a safety, You have to close the gap
that
the ring was in and at the same time pull on the tube. It
takes
a little coordination to accomplish the task but it's not
that
difficult.

TDD