Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 545 vs 300,000,000

Let the Record show that "Richard W." on or about
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 09:24:42 -0700 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.

They, and they alone, have the power.

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are
their bosses.

And when you shoot the Congress of the United states, who will
replace them? Or a better question: who will be choosing their
replacements?
Or are you of the belief that the several states, and three
commonwealths, have conservative Republicans as Governors? I don't
know about your home state, but here in the Soviet of Washington,
Queen Gregoire would appoint "centrists" to replace our delegation.
Yes, centrists, others like her from the center of the left wing of
the Democrat.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!