Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Neat Wiring

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:10:32 UTC, "Steve Walker"
wrote:

Clot wrote:
TheOldFellow wrote:
While renovating a bathroom, I came across the original wiring in the
loft for the bedroom and en-suite. Compared with the usual rat's nest
in the rest of the house this was just such a joy to find. It dates
from 1992-ish. Most professional electricians fail to impress,
but... "Well done that man!"

http://bit.ly/exxSN

Now I have to live up to this for mine. But at least I have a good
model for follow.

That is excellent. I wish I could say that I've been that tidy and
thoughtful!

Nice - this was at Harry Beck's house, I'd guess?

LOL! I wonder what the underground SWA was like...

http://www.diybanter.com