Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default What gutter gaurds have you tried?

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 23:14:04 -0400, Jungle Man
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 23:15:14 +0000 (UTC), ShadowTek
wrote:

Your description basically makes it sound like Home Depot stuff, only
installed differently and having colored tabs.

Well, that description describes it as something significantly *other*
than HD stuff. They are far superior to the crap HD sells.

(http://steelco.net)

Wow, that website doesn't really provide me with any confidence that I'm
dealing with professionals.

I didn't say they had a great website. They are not in the website
business.They are not installers. They are in the gutter screen
manufacturing business. The screens are made of quality materials,
they are inexpensive, easy to install, and they guarantee the product
for the life of your gutters. But, they have a crappy website.

The link you provided may also not actually BE their website. This
link is far more informative:

http://www.gutterscreen.net/