Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default OT - Norelco razor repair

On Aug 14, 9:10*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
If you're using the Norelco, snap the head off. Slide
each cutter out of the plastic triangle. Then disassemble
the comb and cutter. Brush out each piece. (I had long
hair strands wound around stuff in there.) Water helps.
Pick the hair out with a tweezer, and brush the heads
and screens clean with hand wash soap and old tooth
brush.

Then reassemble the combs and cutters, slide them back
into the triangle, and snap back onto the razor. A tiny drop
of oil on each comb and cutter might help, too. Silicone
spray is better yet.

Shaves nicely, again. Easier and cheaper than going to buy
a new shaver. No trip to the store needed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

My current one is over 3 years old and this is just normal, every few
weeks, cleaning.
Norelco trys to sell you a new head after a year but I've never bought
one - old works fine.