CW

Default Master Cabinetmaker

Easy. Call yourself one.
"Bob S." wrote in message
In another thread (Building Kitchen Cabinets), one post referenced a
particular author and web site. I viewed the sample the author provides

of
his book and in it, he states that he is a master cabinetmaker. I have no
argument with that but am wondering what organization in the US has the
right / authority to bestow the title of master cabinetmaker?

Would seem that to be called a master cabinetmaker, there must be some

form
of testing, certification or review by a recognized organization that
confirms your work meets the degree of craftsmanship required to be
considered a master. I can find numerous references to "master
cabinetmakers" but nothing on how that title is achieved.

Bob S.