Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default OT - cell phone advice

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

"I know, I can't stop." The natural insecticide, nicotine, is
a powerfully addictive alkaloid that gets hold of them and the
unfortunate youngsters can't shake it off.

TDD

It's been claimed, and I believe it, that the chemicals the tobacco
companies add are far more addictive than the nicotine itself. I've
known a handful of smokers who were able to kick the habit by first
switching to an additive-free brand such as American Spirits, as an
interim step. If you're going to play evangelist, you might put that
suggestion in your arsenal.