Posted to uk.d-i-y
Invisible Man[_2_] Invisible Man[_2_] is offline

Default tennis elbow...

Owain wrote:
On 14 Aug, 12:09, Huge wrote:
Rotator cuff tendonitis. It's the shoulder equivalent of tennis elbow. I have
that, too...
(Don't play raquet sports. It isn't worth it.)

I think it's very irresponsible of my doctor to keep telling me to
take more exercise.

Owain

After a 3 month wait I am now getting physio to put right the problems
caused by the exercise prescription from my GP.

Now got an exercise bike and counting calories. Much safer way to go
from obese to correct weight in 6 months. Love swimming but currently
precluded by sacroiliac joint and shoulder problems.