Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - cell phone advice

My Dad has decided that he's not getting a cell phone.
Thanks to all who commented. The matter is now concluded.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:17:48 -0700, SMS

wrote:

Rick Brandt wrote:

I have had one case though where the plugs from two
chargers were the
same (they would both fit my phone), but only one would
actually charge
it. The other caused the display to read "unrecognized
charger" or
something to that affect.

Ah, the old Motorola "Unauthorized Charger" display.

Don't know why Motorola dumped all the product lines they
did well to
concentrate on a business that is relatively low-profit,
that they do
so VERY poorly. Of all the things Motorola did well, CELL
phones is
not one of them.