Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default OT - cell phone advice

wrote:
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:17:48 -0700, SMS
wrote:

Rick Brandt wrote:

I have had one case though where the plugs from two chargers were the
same (they would both fit my phone), but only one would actually charge
it. The other caused the display to read "unrecognized charger" or
something to that affect.

Ah, the old Motorola "Unauthorized Charger" display.

Don't know why Motorola dumped all the product lines they did well to
concentrate on a business that is relatively low-profit, that they do
so VERY poorly. Of all the things Motorola did well, CELL phones is
not one of them.

meh? I held on to my old StarTAC well past its "best before" date.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel