Posted to alt.home.repair
Kojaq Kojaq is offline

Default Contoure Microwave Door Latch

kojaq had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ch-389013-.htm
:

Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
(Kojaq) wrote:

-------------------------------------

I have a Contoure Microwave that the door when closed will not
open with
the pushin lever.

The Stucco site is not a help forum, it's an *advertising* forum that
invades real forums (like "alt.home.repair", part of
"usenet")
parasitically in order to generate free advertising for itself, which
continually advances its search engine placement, thereby increasing
its
own revenue through its click-through advertising commissions.

So the first thing you should do is write them an email and tell them
go **** themselves.

Then try to find your way here through proper channels.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll do exactly that. I only hope I can find my
way back. Kojak

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/