Posted to alt.home.repair
pdq911 pdq911 is offline

Default Excell Power washer has no pressure

pdq911 had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...re-388087-.htm
:

JimmyDahGeek wrote:

pressure coming out. =A0I could put my finger over the open end of
the
pressure washer and keep any water from coming out. =A0I've
removed the h=

ose
and verified there's no obstructions and i have good water
pressure from

Check to make sure the gun itself isn't clogged. This is what
happened to mine. There was a tiny piece of crap stuck just before
the tip of the gun.

No, I've removed the pressure wand and the hose from the unit and there's
still no pressure coming out