Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default 'T' hinge of sorts?

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:00:23 +0100, Bob Minchin
wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oduezq

So, assuming such things exist, what are they called please and where
could I get them from (they only need to be light duty, no wrought
iron farmyard duty needed). ;-)

I think I see what you are asking for.

;-)

I have a door & a half
arrangement on my workshop with the extra half being useful to get
bigger machines in and out. I have just used standard butt hinges let
into the edges of the doors.

Ok. I was thinking of making them Bi-Fold (with the hinges on the
inside of the split doors) but that sorta defeats the object of
leaving at least 1/2 the doors in place most the time etc.

I've not seen a 'double tee' hinge for sale.

Ok and thanks for the feedback.

T i m