Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Would it be possible to have

On Aug 12, 9:23*pm, Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:19:40 GMT, "BigWallop"

wrote:

"Man at B&Q" wrote in message
On Aug 10, 12:00 am, "BigWallop"
wrote:
A real D.I.Y group again?

Out of all the postings I have just downloaded, only around 100 of 545

posts
are about real DIY subjects. The rest of the shi***** is about mail order
brides, buying fake watches and political garbage about the Big Nutjobs
Party.

Does anyone in here have a question or need help with a true DIY project?
If so, let yourself be known to us who want to help.

The rest of you blowhards need to start your own group about illegal
advertising and promotion of political hatred and sexual deviance to

minors.

THIS IS A dO iT yOURSE3LF HELP GROUP.

So you also need to learn no stop making idiotic comments and
responding to obvious spammers.

MBQ

The replies I made to the actual cross posted groups and their respective
administrators, are a lot stronger than the rant above. *The rant herein was
not meant to appear in those group, because I didn't want to create an
influx of idiotic postings, "Just for the hell of it" style.

But my rant does seem to have had an impact on the quality of posts in this
DIY group here, after people have realised that the cross postings were
becoming an issue. *I now notice that any replies being made by some folks
of this group, are actually not appearing here because they are taking the
time to remove this group address from the pile.

We don't all have filtering of the highest quality, so something needed done
about the idiots. *I chose to do something and not put up with all the
garbage flowing through the usenet systems. *I am truly sorry if my opinion
is not that of the consensus, but I could not control my impulse to
complain. *That's just the way I am. *:-)

No need to apologise, especially to MBQ who expressed himself quite
rudely.

Oh come on! I wasn't rude. Merely pointing out that you can't have it
both ways. if you don't like the state of the group, don't respond to
obvious spammers like BW did.

MBQ