Posted to alt.home.repair
Winston Winston is offline

Default Perpetual motion - free energy

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
Winston wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
Winston wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

(...)

Y'all can laugh at over-unity all you want, I still think I'm gonna live
long enough to see nuclear fusion ...
Please don't look at it directly.

http://www.solarviews.com/raw/sun/sun.jpg

--Winston
Now we just need an electrical transmission line 93 million miles long,
heat-insulated at one end.

*I know!* Let's convert the sun's energy at the point
of origination into some kind of electromagnetically
transmissible form. I'm thinking perhaps broadband
radiation, bounded by IR and UV plus some gamma just
to keep things from getting too staid.

We could use the IR directly for space heat and for
domestic hot water. We could grow some photosynthetic
entities using the higher frequency radiation.
We could eat some of the entities and convert others
to biogas for storage and power.

Is that too "over the top"?

That'd never work.

Oh.