Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Would it be possible to have

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
Phil Addison wrote:

While I'm here can I point out that your replies would be easier to read
if you avoided the style of just running on below the post you are
replying to. I see you are using Outlook Express, and though I haven't
used it for years I believe it has an option somewhere to "quote the
post you are replying to". That will cause some form of marker, as this
" " in mine above, to distinguish the original post from your reply.

Cheers,

John.

Thank you Guys. I didn't know anything like quotefix existed. It make
things much easier to read as well as send. It has now been placed in my
software archive box in case future re-installations are required.

I am a much happier bunny now, cause I read the posts in one go, instead of
having to hunt through where people have replied in between the previous
text. :-)