Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default Building your own shed/workshop

Rob G wibbled:

Tim
There was a query here on the 7th August on "Concrete base -
reinforcement" to which I gave a fairly extensive reply on shed
building based on 30 plus years of maintaining and building sheds.
That may be of use to you.

I did get a hard time from a similarly aged friend recently for my
over-engineering on the grounds that he wanted his structure to last
the rest of his possible occupation of that house and beyond that he
didn't care. He did argue quite logically that he wasn't building a
shed for 2 generations hence !

Rob

Found it - that was very interesting - thanks Rob.

Cheers

Tim