Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Verdon Pete Verdon is offline

Default Would it be possible to have

Tim Downie wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

We might be the last of a fading generation... those that would even
countenance the idea that you don't have to "get a man in".

Oi! I'm in my 20s, I'm not exactly fading :-)

Some of my friends are completely inept with anything practical, others
are engaged in major renovation projects. Most are somewhere between the
two.

I suspect that we may also be the last generation to use USENET. The
vast majority of people I speak to about researching stuff have never
heard of USENET or newsreaders.

But that was probably true when you started using usenet, too.

Pete