Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Would it be possible to have

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
Nice to see Andy still sits at the top of the all time rankings:

22336
21455
16466
13845
12035
12006
11130
10813
10111
9438

Sadly not if those are the figures. I changed from argonet to my own
domain when going broadband so mine add up to 27279. But of course if
we're talking quality of postings there's no contest. ;-)

(although I expect if you added the total for all of dribble's nyms he
would win in quantity)

Anyone know what happened to Mr. McArdle, he also vanished rather
abruptly?

There's quite a few from the early days I wonder about. But it seems
Newsnet ain't as popular as once. Some obviously prefer the pretty
graphics of forums over content.

--
*No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver,purple

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.