Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Perpetual motion - free energy

On Aug 11, 8:09*am, Tony Sivori wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy
Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual
motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating
completely free electrical energy, which can fully power your home for
free. A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine that runs
perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger amount of energy
than it consumes. Thus, it produces free energy indefinitely, runs by
itself, without having to need a third-party device or resource to power
it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

I'll be needing a lot of energy for a very long time, so I purchased two
copies of the plans.

--
Tony Sivori
Due to spam, I'm filtering all Google Groups posters.- Hide quoted text -

2 copies? Wow! I heard that if they are installed close to each
other the efficiency increases greatly until you don't even need the
machine, just the space they were in.

Harry K