Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Perpetual motion - free energy

Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy

Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

I already live on a perpetual motion machine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:

Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy
Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual
motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating
completely free electrical energy, which can fully power your home for
free. A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine that runs
perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger amount of energy
than it consumes. Thus, it produces free energy indefinitely, runs by
itself, without having to need a third-party device or resource to power
it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

I'll be needing a lot of energy for a very long time, so I purchased two
copies of the plans.

--
Tony Sivori
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Sivori wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy
Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual
motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus
creating completely free electrical energy, which can fully power
your home for free. A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine
that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger
amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces free energy
indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a third-party
device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

I'll be needing a lot of energy for a very long time, so I purchased
two copies of the plans.

LOL! That's about how stupid someone would have to be.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

"Who is John Galt?"

To my dismay, more and more of the things Ayn Rand prophesied back in
1957 in her novel "Atlas Shrugged" are happening right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Galt

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/2009 10:39 AM jeff_wisnia spake thus:

HeyBub wrote:

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

"Who is John Galt?"

Actually, if you check over on ba.transportation, he regularly posts
there (as "John David Galt"), much to the amusement of many regulars,
myself included.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:25:10 -0500, HeyBub wrote:
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

The only thing that works on it is the transfer of money from fools to
magniwork.com.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 11, 9:25*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produceso
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

If everyone were to go this Route, the local electric utilities would
go out of business, and I dont want to see more people loose thier
jobs . Paying for electricity is a good thing just like paying our
taxes are. Instead of looking for ways to get free this and that , we
should be looking at ways of increasing our income level to meet
demands. That way everybody is helping one another out. If your
electric rates go up substantially, then simply ask your Employer if
you can work a couple hours more per week for added pay. How come
this philosophy is never discussed then ?
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Ulysses wrote:
I already live on a perpetual motion machine.

Eh???

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 11, 4:40*pm, dpb wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

I already live on a perpetual motion machine.

Eh???

Well, it'll probably still be moving when the sun explodes, so I guess
that's close to perpetual motion.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Larry The Snake Guy wrote:
On Aug 11, 4:40 pm, dpb wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

I already live on a perpetual motion machine.

Eh???

Well, it'll probably still be moving when the sun explodes, so I guess
that's close to perpetual motion.

Actually it's no "closer" than any other process--it follows same
thermodynamic laws--it's just that the losses are relatively small with
respect to the total mass. It (assuming the reference is to the earth I
presume) _is_ slowing measurably albeit granted it's on a relatively
long time frame.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

Hmmm,
Whoever trying to gouge 49.00, does not even understand the very basic
law of energy conservation? Good thing he did not claim he can turn lead
into gold, LOL!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy
Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual
motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus
creating completely free electrical energy, which can fully power your
home for free. A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine that runs
perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger amount of energy
than it consumes. Thus, it produces free energy indefinitely, runs by
itself, without having to need a third-party device or resource to
power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

Well, I didn't even look at the link because:

Why would you be conning 49 out of people if you had such a device?
Why hasn't the gvmt seized this device/plans in the interest of national
security?
Why would they sell it for 49 when an energy compay would pay 5B for it
so they could squash it to protect their revenue?

Kinda like washed-up Tom Bosley pitching how you can make 25/50k a month
selling dust collectors for shelves but he gets a crummy few hundred for
doing the commercial.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 11, 8:09*am, Tony Sivori wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
[...]

Due to spam, I'm filtering all Google Groups posters.- Hide quoted text -

2 copies? Wow! I heard that if they are installed close to each
other the efficiency increases greatly until you don't even need the
machine, just the space they were in.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

I think Homer said it best:
"And this perpetual motion machine she [Lisa] made today is a joke! It
just keeps going faster and faster." —Homer Simpson

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

I think Homer said it best:
"And this perpetual motion machine she [Lisa] made today is a joke! It
just keeps going faster and faster." ‹Homer Simpson

Bob

Y'all can laugh at over-unity all you want, I still think I'm gonna live
long enough to see nuclear fusion ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:

I think Homer said it best:
"And this perpetual motion machine she [Lisa] made today is a joke! It
just keeps going faster and faster." ‹Homer Simpson

Bob

Y'all can laugh at over-unity all you want, I still think I'm gonna live
long enough to see nuclear fusion ...

Hi,
Never know. How many elements are on todays periodic chart? ~300? If you
try 4 at a time with different combinations, that will be in the
billions. Some where there, it's a STRONG possibility.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Here is my original idea:

For $49 I can turn your lead into gold.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

[...]

Had you read the information at the link, you would not be asking such a
silly question!

The inventor claims a wide-spread conspiracy involving the energy business
and government regulators to suppress the ideas he has discovered. While he
does not go so far as to predict his own disappearance, he does suggest you
embrace his ideas before he and everything involved is erased.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 12, 5:34*am, Van Chocstraw
wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

I have a lawn mower motor that runs on air to sell you.- Hide quoted text -

No fair. MDI has the patent on that. Just check out the hype about
the 'air car'.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 11, 9:25*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

All of the known rules of physics say that this is impossible but all
of the "known" rules of physics have been wrong before so who is to
say. In theory if you could find a material that would block magnetic
forces, you could in fact create a machine that power itself without
any outside source of power. The problem is in finding a material
that can block magnetic fields and to my knowledge no such material
exists. So if you have an extra $50 that you just want throw down the
slot machine, it is probably as good a bet as anything. Personally, I
don't think I have the money to gamble on odds that bad.
Posted to alt.home.repair

To my dismay, more and more of the things Ayn Rand prophesied back in
1957 in her novel "Atlas Shrugged" are happening right now.

Try reading John Brunner's "Stand on Zanzibar"

-Zz
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi,
Never know. How many elements are on todays periodic chart? ~300?

I think 117; they may have added one ortwo recently.

-Zz
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:

Why would you be conning 49 out of people if you had such a device?
Why hasn't the gvmt seized this device/plans in the interest of
national security?
Why would they sell it for 49 when an energy compay would pay 5B for
it so they could squash it to protect their revenue?

Kinda like washed-up Tom Bosley pitching how you can make 25/50k a
month selling dust collectors for shelves but he gets a crummy few
hundred for doing the commercial.

Had you read the information at the link, you would not be asking
such a silly question!

The inventor claims a wide-spread conspiracy involving the energy
business and government regulators to suppress the ideas he has
discovered. While he does not go so far as to predict his own
disappearance, he does suggest you embrace his ideas before he and
everything involved is erased.

No one will miss him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thomas wrote:
Here is my original idea:

For $49 I can turn your lead into gold.

For $39, I can turn your gold into lead.

It'll look just like wheel balancing weights.

Posted to alt.home.repair

BobR wrote:
On Aug 11, 9:25 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
[...]

Energy cannot just be created from nothing. Such tricks only work in the mind of
Escher.

So if you have an extra $50 that you just want throw down the
slot machine, it is probably as good a bet as anything.

Naaahhh.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:

(...)

Y'all can laugh at over-unity all you want, I still think I'm gonna live
long enough to see nuclear fusion ...

Please don't look at it directly.

http://www.solarviews.com/raw/sun/sun.jpg

--Winston
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Red Green wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

[...]

Guilty!!!!

The inventor claims a wide-spread conspiracy involving the energy
business and government regulators to suppress the ideas he has
discovered. While he does not go so far as to predict his own
disappearance, he does suggest you embrace his ideas before he and
everything involved is erased.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in -
september.org:

Thomas wrote:
Here is my original idea:

For $49 I can turn your lead into gold.

For $39, I can turn your gold into lead.

It'll look just like wheel balancing weights.

If only Billy May had lived:-( We could get both for 19.95 + separate s&h.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Winston wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

(...)

Y'all can laugh at over-unity all you want, I still think I'm gonna live
long enough to see nuclear fusion ...

Please don't look at it directly.

http://www.solarviews.com/raw/sun/sun.jpg

--Winston

Now we just need an electrical transmission line 93 million miles long,
heat-insulated at one end.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
Winston wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

(...)

Y'all can laugh at over-unity all you want, I still think I'm gonna live
long enough to see nuclear fusion ...

Please don't look at it directly.

http://www.solarviews.com/raw/sun/sun.jpg

--Winston

Now we just need an electrical transmission line 93 million miles long,
heat-insulated at one end.

*I know!* Let's convert the sun's energy at the point
of origination into some kind of electromagnetically
transmissible form. I'm thinking perhaps broadband
radiation, bounded by IR and UV plus some gamma just
to keep things from getting too staid.

We could use the IR directly for space heat and for
domestic hot water. We could grow some photosynthetic
entities using the higher frequency radiation.
We could eat some of the entities and convert others
to biogas for storage and power.

Is that too "over the top"?

--Winston
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/12/2009 12:45 PM Winston spake thus:

Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
Winston wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

(...)

Y'all can laugh at over-unity all you want, I still think I'm gonna live
long enough to see nuclear fusion ...
Please don't look at it directly.

http://www.solarviews.com/raw/sun/sun.jpg

Now we just need an electrical transmission line 93 million miles long,
heat-insulated at one end.

*I know!* Let's convert the sun's energy at the point
of origination into some kind of electromagnetically
transmissible form. I'm thinking perhaps broadband
radiation, bounded by IR and UV plus some gamma just
to keep things from getting too staid.

We could use the IR directly for space heat and for
domestic hot water. We could grow some photosynthetic
entities using the higher frequency radiation.
We could eat some of the entities and convert others
to biogas for storage and power.

Is that too "over the top"?

Nope, not at all.

When I was an anti-nuclear activist, many moons ago, I used to say
"Fusion power? Sure; we've already got it. World's greatest fusion
reactor, at a safe distance of 93 million miles. Go out there and tap
into it!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

"dpb" wrote in message
Larry The Snake Guy wrote:
On Aug 11, 4:40 pm, dpb wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

I already live on a perpetual motion machine.
Eh???

Well, it'll probably still be moving when the sun explodes, so I guess
that's close to perpetual motion.

Actually it's no "closer" than any other process--it follows same
thermodynamic laws--it's just that the losses are relatively small with
respect to the total mass. It (assuming the reference is to the earth I
presume) _is_ slowing measurably albeit granted it's on a relatively
long time frame.

--

Well, maybe it's not pure perpetual motion, but it'll probably keep going
longer than anyone will be around to see it finally stop. In any case,

Posted to alt.home.repair

"BobR" wrote in message
On Aug 11, 9:25 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
[...]

It was invented in the 50's. It's called Flubber. But nobody took it
seriously.

Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:

(...)

When I was an anti-nuclear activist, many moons ago, I used to say
"Fusion power? Sure; we've already got it. World's greatest fusion
reactor, at a safe distance of 93 million miles. Go out there and tap
into it!"

Right on Dave!

--Winston

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ulysses wrote:
"BobR" wrote in message
On Aug 11, 9:25 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
[...]

I thought that blocked gravity. Seems like that would work a lot better than
something that blocks magnetism.

What should I sell my plans for?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
Winston wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

(...)

Y'all can laugh at over-unity all you want, I still think I'm gonna
live long enough to see nuclear fusion ...

Please don't look at it directly.

http://www.solarviews.com/raw/sun/sun.jpg

--Winston

Now we just need an electrical transmission line 93 million miles
long, heat-insulated at one end.

heat-insulated at one end.

They make a duct tape for that :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:

Now we just need an electrical transmission line 93 million miles
long, heat-insulated at one end.

Not if we go at night.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Winston wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
Winston wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

(...)

Y'all can laugh at over-unity all you want, I still think I'm gonna live
long enough to see nuclear fusion ...
Please don't look at it directly.

http://www.solarviews.com/raw/sun/sun.jpg

--Winston

Now we just need an electrical transmission line 93 million miles long,
heat-insulated at one end.

*I know!* Let's convert the sun's energy at the point
of origination into some kind of electromagnetically
transmissible form. I'm thinking perhaps broadband
radiation, bounded by IR and UV plus some gamma just
to keep things from getting too staid.

We could use the IR directly for space heat and for
domestic hot water. We could grow some photosynthetic
entities using the higher frequency radiation.
We could eat some of the entities and convert others
to biogas for storage and power.

Is that too "over the top"?

That'd never work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 12, 8:02*am, BobR wrote:
On Aug 11, 9:25*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

[...]

The machine actually works _IF_ you can get that last magnet
positioned juuusssttt right. You need to hold your tongue in just the
right position. That noone has managed to do that yet...

Harry K