N. Thornton

Default Bathroom lights - what's allowed/required?

Witchy wrote in message . ..
On 14 Oct 2003 15:08:29 -0700, (N. Thornton) wrote:

My only concern is that because we've built an open shower steam can
sometimes get that high and I might have to fit some sort of fan to
the outside wall. Something to be worried about?

If you do, you're throwing heated air out, like pointing a small fan
heater outside. A crossflow exchanger would mean you retain the
majority of the heat while still changing the wet air for dry.

I didn't know such a beast existed....ta! I'll have a google around.

cheers

witchy/binarydinosaurs

Hi. Finally remembered the name of them, Heat Recovery Ventilation, HRV.

Regards, NT