Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil Addison Phil Addison is offline

Default Would it be possible to have

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 01:14:03 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:

For example, most moderators would soon tire of:

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...aaddc5276e2f6a

and yet there is loads of good information being presented there - even

Good one to kick off the Andy Hall of Fame archive?

Great minds an all that... ;-)

Tis why I had the link to hand - it came from my early collection of
suitable stuff.

Thats great to hear.

Anyone got any other recommendations? Google's search being partly
broken at the mo is not helping.

Did you try the advanced page? I had problems earlier on the basic page
but the advanced one was fine
http://groups.google.com/groups/adva...group:uk.d-i-y

(I have got the AH patented radiator flushing procedure, and the design
of a outbuilding heating system)

A few more for the pot...

Explanation of how condensing boilers only gradually approach their top
efficiency as return temp falls.

Fein, one example http://tinyurl.com/pzz72n

why doesn't use B&Q

how to get your money back

sorry, don't have a links to hand. some searching due :-O

Aga, possibly http://tinyurl.com/quru39

Water softener, http://tinyurl.com/ptqrku

Water softener, rogue magnetic one http://tinyurl.com/qorcx4

Power tool specs http://tinyurl.com/pcjpzq
The folly of buying el cheapo

Wet room

Miele

He didn't like Br Gas

Any of the classic drivel vs andy Combi battles (guess who looses!)
Ditto on housing politics

Microsoft Windows is a monitor not an OS

Dishwasher choice http://tinyurl.com/oppg3w

Damn, there are so many good posts its a job to know what to pick.

Phil