Posted to alt.home.repair
David Combs David Combs is offline

Default Craftsman Commercial - Drilling In Reverse?

In article ,
Larry The Snake Guy wrote:
On Jul 13, 11:35*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
I've read the respondents thus far who attribute it to the wagon wheel
effect, and I don't think that's what's going on at all. The wagon wheel
effect happens in real life, not just TV, so it isn't a "frames per
second" issue.

Well, ,it's a frames-per-second issue SOMEWHERE.

Hmmm. Agent Orange, maybe? Nerve-gas in Iraq? Some delayed
effect from DU dust?

Very, very sorry, friend (PRIOR poster to snake guy), but your
nervous system may be crapping-out -- and THAT's where the
intermittent (sp?) visual transmission is coming from. :-(

(All in jest, I hope I'm being taken.)

BUT -- sure as hell, if you'd gone to the VA to have it checked,
Bush & Co. would have closed that hospital as soon as you
arrived -- and the next one too, and also the one after that.

But that's a whole other EXTREMELY depressing subject. Aboout
the "patriots" we elect to rule us.

David