Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Al is offline

Default How to hide a security camera?

I've just bought a motion sensitive security camera from Maplins.
I want to have it monitoring a hallway which is constantly lit.
But how can I hide it so a burglar doesnt steal it?

A burglar won't steal a 30 quid security camera. They may give a blast of
spray paint if they see it, but steal it? No.

Best place to hide it? Big pot plant (Doesn't have to be real - The silk
ones look pretty nice).

Ting is, once they're in all they want is cash, jewellery, flat screen TVs,
gadgets ... If you really feel the need for a security cam then the local
plod should be aware that you feel under threat - Ex-wife? Druggy
offspring? Locals retards? Big locks, big ugly dog might work better.

Al.